Saturday, January 28, 2017

Vikings: A Buffet Restaurant Fit For Cebu's Vikings

Pardon the title of this post. I just had my first Vikings experience and all my senses are now working to digest what I have just consumed that my brain is not 100% working.

I have heard a lot of stories of how great Vikings, a buffet (read: eat-all-you-can) restaurant that recently opened in Cebu, is and how vast its food offerings are. But I've never got the chance to sample it myself.

Until earlier tonight.

And yes, Vikings is a haven for those eat-all-you-can restaurant hunters. It has the widest selection of dishes - Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Italian, Spanish, American - and salads and deserts. And yes, the beverage selection is also excellent (it has free-flowing beer!).


I remember going back to the buffet area for at least four times, feasting on tuna sashimi, Chinese dumplings, stir fried vegetables with scallops, then headed to where the grilled lamb was. No rice please. Wait, I think I had a couple of Japanese makis.

At Viking, you'll never realize how full you are until you stop eating. But there's just no reason for any one to stop eating while inside the restaurant. How can you have such a small stomach when you are presented with almost all of the food that heard about in your entire lifetime?

Price was P888 per head. I'm not sure if it was a Chinese New Year promo or if it was the regular rate per person. They accept walk-in customers but I suggest you make reservations if you are planning to go there in a group.

No comments:

Post a Comment