Friday, October 14, 2011

Must-haves for Bisdak Guys

It feels good to smell good.

I always love the feeling of smelling good especially when I am attending a gathering or press conferences. With the kind of job that I have, there are times that I get exposed to direct sunlight and become sweaty so I always see to it that I will never run out of cologne or perfume.

People might say that it is very unusual for guys to bring along cologne or a bottle of perfume inside the bag. Others might even brand me as gay but, lol, I am married with two kids and I never got a crush on Coco Martin or Piolo Pascual. I am a 100 percent bisdak guy.

Okay, back to the perfume. Last month, I was given a bottle of Eternity for Men from a friend who works abroad. That brand of perfume is really my favorite since high school, when an ex-gf gifted me with a bottle of Eternity during Christmas. But last month's bottle had already been emptied and I really don't like it when my bag does not have any bottle of perfume.

Good thing, another friend, who knows exactly that I love perfume, gave me a bottle of Oxygen's Eleven:Fifty Five eau de toilette. Not really as expensive and as elegant as as Eternity or Hugo for Men but I love the smell of this perfume I am wearing now. It's packed in a silver box with black linings and the bottle container is elegantly-designed. You would mistake it as one of those imported perfumes if you put the bottle along with the other perfumes.

It's only 55 ml but you will only have to push the spray button twice to make you smell good because it really smells good even in small amounts and the effects last long. The scent is also not irritating to the nostrils, especially for someone like me who immediately sneezes at the smell of cigar smoke and strong scents.

I give Oxygen's 11:55 a two thumbs up. Inexpensive yet the smells is great and it lasts long on you.

Also, I have been using Master Facial Moisturizer Whitening Plus with Glutathione Complex for over a year now and I can say that it really has good effects on the face. I used to have an oily face with some pimples once in a while but when I started using Master Facial Moisturizer, my face became smooth and less oily and I have not seen any pimple since then.

It also protects the facial skin from sun damage, just like a sun block, although it has more benefits than the ordinary sun block. It controls excess oil and whitens the facial skin evenly. A 40ml Master Facial Moisturizer is only P160 and it lasts for more than a month because you only have to apply a small amount all over the face and neck everyday.

There you go. Some must-haves for a bisdak guy. It's not vanity at all to have these items inside your bag for everyday use. After all, who wouldn't want to smell good and look good?

Note: I am not officially endorsing these products. The reviews are based on my personal experience and I have not been paid by the manufacturers of the products I mentioned to blog about these items. Would have been better if they did.






1 comment:

  1. I do have 11:55 scent. And it's so good! My co-worker says that I smell like man who came in playing basketball which smells sweat but he doesn't mean that I smell bad.. I smell like yummy! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete